special offers – price list :
We offer specialised treatment not covered by Czech health insurance
- local anaesthetics (requested by the patient) - 200 or 300 CZK (depending on the jaw)
- photo composite filling - from 900 CZK
White filling of resin hardening on light; price depends on the extent of the filling.
- tooth completion after root canal treatment - from 1800,- CZK
the completion is anchored to the root by the pin (s) with glass fibers
- zircon ceramics - 4500,- CZK/tooth
- removable teeth replacement - from 7000,- CZK
- ceramic facets - from 6000,- CZK
- machine processing of the root canal (Reciproc + ultrasound) - 1000,- CZK
- custom-fitted mouth protectors - 1000,- CZK
against tooth grinding and / or protection for athletes
- dental check of an uninsured patient - 900 CZK
- preparation of a treatment plan for an uninsured patient - 500,- CZK
- polishing of old fillings (both amalgam and resin) - 100 CZK
- removal of tartar buildup - from 600 CZK
- laughing gas - from 990,- CZK
Entonox (nitrous oxide and oxygen mixture 1:1) - after a few minutes of inhalation, the patient loses fear of treatment, which is additionally performed under local anesthesia.
Suitable for children from about 5 years.
Pay already when ordering.
- analgesia and sedation - from 2000,- CZK
Treatment of preschool children in light sedation.
The baby arrives in the morning on an empty stomach and receives a medicine on a spoon. After about 20 minutes will be sleepy, may cry during the treatment, but does not remember procedure.
Pay already when ordering.
- space maintainer - 1000,- CZK
For children to keep space for a permanent tooth when they have not yet cut a permanent sixth molar.
- sealing of fissures - 990 CZK
Preventive dental check of recently cut through permanent molars.
Application of resin to the scratches on biting surfaces – decreases the risk of tooth decay.
For 7-years-old children – sixth molars, for 12-years-old children – seventh molars
- local fluoride treatment - 150 CZK
Preventive treatment for children whose permanent tooth have just cut through– suitable for schoolchildren once a year.
A gel containing aminfluoride placed in a tray is applied in the office for 3 minutes.
- plaque staining (in children) - 50,- CZK
- filling in the form for the insurance company - 300,- CZK
dental hygiene procedures :
- professional cleaning of teeth - 1200 CZK
Proper removal of tartar buildup above as well as beyond the gum line, cleaning of interdental spaces,
tutorial on hygiene, practice of using dental floss and interdental toothbrush
= prevention of periodontal disease, suitable once a year for people above the age of 30
- control visit - 600 - 1200,- CZK depending by condition (30 - 60 min.)
- children under 15 years - 600,- CZK (aprox. 30 min.)
- AirFlow (sandblasting) - 500,- CZK
High pressure sanding device to remove pigmentation and bacterial residues.
- whitening of teeth - 1900 CZK
Includes production of protective dam (bearer) for one jaw;
gel containing carbamide peroxide in a syringe; whitening is started in our office
then you at home apply the gel to the bearer according to our tutorial
- treatment of sensitive dentine = sensitive dental neck - from 50 CZK / tooth
Please order by calling:
721 133 991
by order form
Thank you very much
for calling or sending an SMS message cancelling or changing the time of your appointment in time.
Thus we do not waste our precious time and may offer available appointment time to other patients.
Patients who have a cold, cold sore, flu, virosis or other infectious disease are asked
to cancel their appointment in advance and make an appointment when they are healthy.
This helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases to other patients and our staff.
Sick patients who come will not be treated.